- 2022(Estimated), Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics and Statistics, Johns Hopkins University
- 2021(Estimated), M.S.E. in Computer Science, Johns Hopkins University
- 2018, M.S.E. in Financial Mathematics, Johns Hopkins University
- 2016, B.S. in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, Fudan University
- Summer 2020: Applied Scientist Intern at Amazon Inc.
- Summer 2019: Machine Learning Intern at Parametric Portfolios Associates LLC.
- Summer 2018: Quantitative Research Intern at Graphen Inc.
- Teaching assistant：
- 553.763 Stochastic Optimization, Spring 2020
- 553.681 Numerical Analysis, Spring 2020
- 553.633 Monte Carlo Methods, Fall 2019
- 553.644 Intro to Financial Derivatives, Fall 2019
- Auxiliary reviewer
- SIMULTECH conference
- IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics
- Student representative
- 2018 Whiting School of Engineering Graduate Committee in Johns Hopkins University